Saturday, June 14, 2014

Let the Journey Begin!

Hello everyone!

I know most of you may start reading this and think wow "she has no clue as to what she is doing". Yes, that is true, I don't know what I am doing. I am new to the blogging life. But for the life style I live, everyone (meaning family and close friends) want to know what I am doing as I attend college, travel around the country judging livestock, and promoting Agriculture and the Beef Industry. So what better way to keep friends and family up-to-date than to blog about my life!

However, I don't want Life of a Southern Ag Girl to just keep everyone up-to-date on my life but I want to be entertaining and helpful to others who read my blog. I want to make people laugh, give them new knowledge to agriculture and the beef industry. Along with giving out helpful tips to college/agriculture relate young folks. So here goes nothing, my journey into the blogging world has begun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment